- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- CONTACTING US
- LAST REVISION DATE
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of information we collect can include:
Information We Collect From You Directly.
- Profile Information and User Content.After you set up your account, Saya Production members may also chose to provide additional information which may be shared through public profiles, such as your user name, a picture to represent yourself (which may or may not be a photo of you), and a personal narrative. You control how much personally identifying information you wish to provide in your public profile. We may collect User Content you provide on the Website and we may display it publicly on your user Profile. For example, your profile page may display information about the pages, artists, or works upon which you have commented. Such information may include « favorites » such as artists, songs and lines. Other users can post to a wall in this profile, where the public can view references to your comments you have made on the Website. If you chose to connect your social media account to your profile, we may also display information from your social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Information we may receive from social network sites:When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you login with or link to your social media account, « Like » us on Facebook or share through another social media site, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide our features and services on the website, populate your profile, and communicate with you directly, such as by responding to a request or by providing updates on your IQ or lyrics you have previously commented upon. . You can control your receipt of email messages by clicking the « unsubscribe » button at the bottom of email communications you receive from us. We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, change or updates to features of the Service, or technical and security notices). You may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails. For more information about your communication preferences, see « Your Choices Regarding Your Information » below.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service. When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (« IP ») address, browser type, identity of your internet service provider, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, the number and duration of page views, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, and other such information. When you access our site through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device and other device information. We may also employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) customize your user experience; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for, improve and enhance our service. We may associate information we automatically collect with your other information.
2. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the « Your Choices Regarding Your Information » section below.
Remember, our Services allow you to connect with others and share information about yourself with other individuals. Your profile information, including your user name, photo, and personal narrative, and comments you make on the Website, will be available publicly to other members of the Service by default and may be searchable by search engines which may display your information publicly. Similarly, your name and photo will be displayed alongside any comments you make on the Website and may be displayed on our homepage alongside your IQ if you make The Weekly IQ Leaderboard, on our Contributors list, or in connection with your comments and reactions to our blog and to other contributors. By using the Service, you consent to have your profile information displayed publicly.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Saya Production Media Group., Inc., which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
- Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include providing cloud storage or hosting services, marketing assistance, email delivery, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services. We share personal information with these third parties as needed to perform services for us and under reasonable confidentiality terms;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored contest or promotion;
- Third parties who we think may offer you products or services you may enjoy. As of November 2017, Saya Productiondoes not share your personal information with third parties for advertising purposes, however we reserve the right to share your personal information, such as email address and user name, with third parties for their marketing purposes in the future if we determine that there may be additional products or services which may be of interest to you. See « Your Choices » below for details on how to opt-out of this sharing;
- Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your activities on our Services with your friends through social media;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
3. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Marketing Communications.If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you can click the « unsubscribe » button on promotional email communications. Note that you will not be able to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, password reminders, changes or updates to features of the Service, or technical and security notices.
Online Advertising. As of November, 2017, Saya Production does not engage in online behavioral advertising and does not allow third parties to track your activities on our website over time and across other websites. In the future, we may share certain tracking information with online advertising networks so that they may display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other websites or apps. Typically, the information we would share in this regard is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely « opt out » of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about behavioral advertising and to learn how to opt-out, you may wish to visit http://aboutads.info). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
Do Not Track. At this time, we do not collect information from you for behavioral advertising purposes, though we may collect persistent identifiers from your browser or mobile device to assist us with providing and improving the Service. Because we collect browsing and persistent identifier data only for analytic and internal purposes, your selection of the « Do Not Track » option provided by your mobile browser will not have any effect on our collection of analytics information or the collection of a persistent identifier.
Data Access and Retention: If you wish to change or delete your profile and personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will amend or delete your personal information within a reasonable time after your request. Because of the crowd-sourced and collaborative nature of our service, however, we will not be able to delete content you post to public areas of our site. We may be able to anonymize your information such that you will no longer be reasonably identifiable.
4. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Saya Production cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. Because of the nature of our website, WE DO NOT CURRENTLY ENCRYPT ANY TRANSMISSIONS TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE UNENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION DESCRIBED HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THE WEBSITE. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches, no website or internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breach will never occur. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from children under 13, we will delete or anonymize such information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about children’s privacy.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the « Last Revision » date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
8. YOUR TUNISIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As of Jannury 2017, Saya Production does not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes, but reserve the right to do so in the future. Under Tunisia law, saya prod users who are residents of California may request certain information about our disclosure of personal information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
In the United States:
Saya Production, Inc.
El Mourouj 2
Tunisia, TN 1074
Alternatively, you may send us an email at email@example.com with the words « Tunisia Privacy Rights » in the subject line.
9. CONTACTING US
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Saya Production, Inc.
El Mourouj 2
Tunisia, TN 1074
10. LAST REVISION DATE
This Policy was last revised on, and effective as of, November 26, 2013